Friday, June 19, 2009

Big Mac Rap on Customs (From Old Blog)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrVbl5uVrRY&feature=related

There's the link to the world famous Big Mac Rap preformed by Donny.

Note: This is the first big Mac Rap from episode two. Not from four six eight or ten. Preformed by: Donny Burton and scatted by: Dennis Beary.

P.S.

It is NOT "just like salt on the frizzle" like you think it is! It is "Extra salt on the frizzle". I would know. I wrote the song...

Info from Halo Machinima Wiki:

The Big Mac Rap is a rap preformed about the Big Mac in the machinima "Customs" by AMTF (A Mad Taco Films) here are the lyrics posted:

I need a double cheeseburger
and hold the lettuce,
Don't be frontin' son,
no seeds on the bun,
We be up in this drive-thru "Order for two"
I gots a craving for number nine like my shoe,
We need some chicken up in here in this dizzle,
For rizzle my mizzle,
extra salt on the frizzle, (some think it is: just like salt on the frizzle)
Dr. Pepper my brother,
Another for your mother,
Double, Double, supersized
and don't forget the fries... (At the end: Dennis: Crispy, say crispy, just say crispy!) (Donny: Crispy!)


(Later slowed down, speeded up, and speeded up even more, because of a stupid worker)

No comments:

Post a Comment