Saturday, November 21, 2009

Invasion of the Body Squeezers Part I Movie Review


(Movie poster, same as book. Wow that's imaginitive)

As I have stated numerous times, I love the book "Invasion of the Body Squeezers" published in April of 1998. And I see there are movies to all three books. I will be doing a review of all three movies. In seprate posts. So here it is.

POSTER REVIEW:

Ha. The poster is a slimmered version of the book. It just doesn't say Goosebumps: 2000 Edition. That's really imaginitive. 1/10

CGI REVIEW:

I'm impressed. When I saw it, it looked amazing. Groundbreaking, just as they kept saying on the trailer and poster. 11/10 (Extra points because CGI here looks better than most new films)

MOVIE REVIEW:

Yeah, without further ado, here's the movie review. Even though, that sentence was ado. And the other one. And the one before this one. And that one. And that one, and.... oh, you get the point. Here it is:

First off, the story is incredibly different. It's all different. Even the main character's name. I don't think the makers have read the book at all. However. An epic movie.


8/10

You thought it would be a review, didn't ya? lawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment