Thursday, November 12, 2009

We Wish You A Turtle Christmas

A Mad Taco: What should I do now? It's near Xmas again. Geez. Look at all that huge@$$ snow out there. I think I'll watch an Christmas movie. (Looks in compartment) Let's see, Mr. Magoo's Xmas Special, Anthony's Stupid Dog and Anthony's Adventure Through the Snow Then The Glass Window, We Wish You A Turtle Chris-- what?? I don't remember this.


Hmm. Look's good. The costume's look good on the cover. Let's see if they pull it off in the movie.


(After getting back from the movie)

A Mad Taco: ...............................................................................I am going to try to be as calm about this as I can.......... (Takes a sip of Gatorade 2) WHAT IS THIS????? We Wish You a Turtle Christmas has some dumba$$ guys walking around in turtle outfits trying to get the so-called "Splinter" a gift because they forgot. Splinter look's like a freakin' dirty cat. They sing along the way and it look's like a GAP commercial. (try out their clothing) Kid's start following them. Then Michaelangalo (or however you spell it, I don't give a rat's @$$, lulz) turns into "that opera guy" again. And surely sings like, "that opera guy". One minute ago, they had two hours, now they have one. They end up getting him a framed pizza.... I bet Splinter could think of a million things to do with that. And apparantly they got him 11 other gifts so he gives them "honorable mentions" in a song. You dirty rat. Raphael-called "THE LONGEST SONG EVER" running at four minutes. Did I mention there is an epic song called "Wrap Rap".

Lulz
'



^
Lulz.

Then they sing "We Wish You A Turtle Christmas" then it ends. They also sing "Deck the Halls" and Leo has a jamaican accent. Oy vey. I don't want to talk about it.



My sons. Please gather around.


LET'S ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Wishes you a year filled with pizza and cheese, whipped cream and pickles, but no anchovies.

- Logan





No comments:

Post a Comment